|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Join Knowledge And Information Facebook group to receive latest Job updates.
Login to Reply Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-08-02
(Freshers) "Infocom" Hiring: UI Designer On Aug 2020 @ Cochin
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Location: Cochin, Kerala
Job Role: UI Designer/Developer
Well tuned group of far-sighted entrepreneurs with a perceptive view to future. We assure expertise and shrewdness to read the pulse of a customer. We are a confident, fast and high soaring, brilliant IT solution provider constantly riding to new horizons, ready with explanations, clarifications, and cost effective results who has proved to be a seamless experience to the clients, competent and challenging to be at par with the growing trends of the IT giants.
2. Create distinctive and compelling visual designs for online sales/marketing initiatives, including banner ads and landing pages.
3. Brainstorm design ideas for logos, icons and web layouts and decide best design approach.
4. Collaborate design activities by understanding requirements and converting them to rich usable interfaces.
5. Ability to multi task on projects and deliver with high speed for critical deadlines.
6. Maintain touch point with project teams to ensure smooth progress of design activities and user experience. Suggest changes and improvements on regular basis
7. Creating design guides for concepts and workflows.
8. Learn emerging new trends in design and use as applicable.
Skills: Corel Draw, Logo Designing, Web Designing, Layout Designing, Bootstrap, HTML Conversion, Photoshop, Illustrator.
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.