|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Join Knowledge And Information Facebook group to receive latest Job updates.
Login to Reply Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-08-22
(0 - 5 Years) "TurboModus" Hiring: Site Supervisor/Site Engineer On Aug 2020 @ Hyderabad
Company: TurboModus Private Limited
Eligibility: B.Tech(Civil)/Any Graduate
Experience: 0 - 5 yrs (Freshers also can Apply)
Job Role: Site Supervisor/Site Engineer
TurboModus Pvt. Ltd. is a full fledged IT consulting company for businesses seeking to develop and manage ERP systems and web applications. Our proven methods provided a systematic approach to provide plans and processes to streamline, any business operation in relation to technology.
2. Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly.
3. Supervising Contracted Staff / Daily labour and able to get work done by respective contractors.
4. Providing technical advice and solving problems on site.
5. Liaising with quantity surveyors about the ordering and negotiating the price of materials
6. Researching and providing estimates for projects.
7. Reviewing government regulations and ordinances.
8. Project management duties (e.g. managing budgets, resources, and deadlines; acquiring and compiling quotes, etc.).
Salary: Based on experience, capabilities and interview performance, you will be told
NOTE: PLEASE schedule your interview with our HR
Qualification: B.Tech(Civil)/Any Graduate
Experience: 0 - 5 Years (Freshers also can Apply)
Contact Name: Mr. Kiran
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.