|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Join Knowledge And Information Facebook group to receive latest Job updates.
Login to Reply Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2020-08-29
(Freshers) "Morgan Stanley" Hiring: Automation Test Engineer On Aug 2020 @ Bangalore
Company: Morgan Stanley
Eligibility: Bachelors Degree
Job Role: Automation Test Engineer
Morgan Stanley is rooted in communities around the world—which means a unique opportunity to commit ourselves to philanthropy and public works.
2. Review requirement specifications, identify gaps, determine testability and testing implications
3. Identify and create test scenarios, design and develop test scripts in Quality Center and Jira
4. Prepare test plan and test scripts to test each software component and requirement.
5. Participate in the test case Peer Review process
6. Setup test conditions prior to script execution.
7. Execute test scripts and document the results in Quality Center/Jira.
8. Log defects in defect tracking system and follow entered defects through lifecycle of creation to resolution
9. Identify and automate the right set of cases to build the regression test for the project partnering with the horizontal automation team. Execute automation as needed during the test cycle.
2. Experience in ReadyAPI/SoapUI/Rest Assured or any other backend test automation tool
3. Should have experience working with web services/WCF services/Rest APIs, either as a service developer or consumer
4. Hands on DevOps exposure, responsible for release and deployment cycles.
5. Excellent Communication and Stakeholder management skills
6. Direct experience as a QA Tester focused on manual front end testing.
7. Experience in Functional, Regression and Integration testing of web and client-server applications.
8. Strong structured testing knowledge and thorough understanding of quality assurance testing applications and concepts.
9. Proactively takes initiative and demonstrates a high level of accountability.
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.