|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Join Knowledge And Information Facebook group to receive latest Job updates.
Login to Reply Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2021-04-10
(2+ Years) "Infosys" Hiring: AWS Developer On Apr 2021 @ Bangalore
Eligibility: Bachelors/Masters Degree
Experience: 2+ yrs
Job Role: AWS Developer
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology, and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to outperform the competition and stay ahead of the innovation curve. With US$8.25bn in FY14 revenues and 165,000+ employees, we provide enterprises with strategic insights on what lies ahead.
2. You will explore the alternatives to the recommended solutions based on research that includes literature surveys, information available in public domains, vendor evaluation information, etc. and build POCs
3. You will create requirement specifications from the business needs, define the to-be-processes and detailed functional designs based on requirements.
4. You will support configuring solution requirements on the products; understand if any issues, diagnose the root-cause of such issues, seek clarifications, and then identify and shortlist solution alternatives
5. You will also contribute to unit-level and organizational initiatives with an objective of providing high quality value adding solutions to customers.
Experience: 2 Years and above
2. .NET, Devops, Java, Python
3. Application migration to AWS cloud
4. User requirements, envisioning system features and functionality.
5. Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development
6. Contributing to team meetings, troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms
7. Understand Architecture Requirements and ensure effective Design, Development, Validation and Support activities
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.