|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Join Knowledge And Information Facebook group to receive latest Job updates.
Login to Reply Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2021-04-24
(Fre/Exp) "CGI" Hiring: Java Full Stack Developer On Apr 2021 @ Bangalore
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Role: Java Full Stack Developer
Company profile :
At CGI, we're committed to helping all of our stakeholders succeed. Our 69,000 professionals in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific provide end-to-end IT and business process services that facilitate the ongoing evolution of our clients' businesses.
2. Full Stack Developer (Java/J2EE, UI (EXTJS/Angular)) with expertise in UI
4. Strong in JAVA/J2EE and UI
5. Good in SQL/PLSQL
6. Ability to implement Core Java code with Java Collections
7. Hands-on experience around n-tier Web architecture with JAVA/J2EE and UI web component (EXTJS/Angular)
8. Able to translate requirements into design/code with unit testing/ bug fixing / tuning
10. Hands-on development experience with SQL & PL/SQL and REST API
11. Experience in EXTJS/Angular UI Framework
12. Experience in Spring Framework
13. Experience related to application tuning for performance is a big plus
14. Spring Hibernate / JPA
15. Angular JS 2.0 & above
16. Webservices (REST / SOAP)
17. Object Oriented programming using Java and J2EE related technologies
18. JDBC - Strong knowledge on JDBC in terms of making calls to complex PLSQL packages
19. Ability develop/write PLSQL packages and SQL queries
20. Servlets / JSPs / Core Java
21. Nice to have JUNIT and logging experience
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.