|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Join Knowledge And Information Facebook group to receive latest Job updates.
Login to Reply Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2021-01-27
(Freshers) "ANSYS" Hiring: Software Developer - C++ On Jan 2021 @ Pune
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Role: Software Developer - C++
Founded in 1970, ANSYS employs nearly 3,000 professionals, many of whom are expert M.S. and Ph.D.-level engineers in finite element analysis, computational fluid dynamics, electronics, semiconductors, embedded software and design optimization. Our exceptional staff is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology so our customers can turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower cost.
2. Providing your input and experience to all stages of our development lifecycle. From design and specification through to development and quality.
3. Ensuring the Gateway platform products are developed and maintained to a high standard.
4. Working on cross-platform technologies across Windows and Linux.
5. Using debugging, diagnostic and profiling tools to help us build efficient software that works.
2. Worked with cross-platform development technologies on Windows and Linux
3. Development experience of XML technologies, including WSDL, XSD, SOAP.
4. Good knowledge of at least one secondary language (e.g. C# .NET, VB .NET, Python, Java).
5. Customer focus and a good awareness of software usability issues.
6. Effective written and verbal communication, presentation skills and an attention to detail.
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.