|You do not need to pay a single dime to any Consultancy for getting a job. The only effort you have to put is to find out your job yourself by checking the jobs' classifieds regularly.|
|Register Your Email Id here to receive regular Email Updates on the latest Jobs available in the industry.
-- Or --
Join Knowledge And Information Facebook group to receive latest Job updates.
Login to Reply Posted By.... Gitarani MI on 2021-02-08
(3+ Years) "Teradata" Hiring: DevOps Engineer On Feb 2021 @ Hyderabad
Experience: 3+ yrs
Job Role: DevOps Engineer
Company profile :
Teradata can show you how. With our best-in-class analytics solutions, you can know more about what really matters—and do more than you ever thought possible Team up with the acknowledged industry leader—With our uniquely integrated solutions, you have the power to harness critical information, operationalize meaningful insights, and create unprecedented value.
2. Experience in implementing CICD
3. Experience/knowledge on cloud technologies such as CloudStack, VMware, AWS, AZURE and GCP etc. is a must
4. Experience in cloud scalability, elasticity and cloud identity management, CFT, AMI, Cloud VPN and cloud networking will be a plus
5. Source control with Git, SVN or Clearcase
6. Experience in advanced scripting (Ruby/Python)
7. Knowledge on Configuration Management tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, SaltStack
8. Exposure to Agile development model and corresponding tracking tools like JIRA
9. Experience in database products is a plus.
10. Knowledge on code coverage and Coverity tools is a plus
11. Perl/Shell/Java scripting is an added advantage
12. Knowledge on JSON or similar technologies and Web Services (WSDL, SOAP, REST) is a plus
If you like to show the above post on your web site or blog, you can just copy the below line into the location of your web site or blog where you like to place this post.
Increase the visibility of your Ad by sharing this on your Time Line at Facebook/Twitter/G+/LinkedIn. To do so, click the respective social network icon present towards the bottom of the page.